Church Management & Capacity Building
- Staying Legal (Inc., EIN, Bylaws, 501(c)(3), 990-EZ, 1099, W-2…
- Vision, Mission & Provision (Tithes, Offerings, Un-related Income…
- Benefits (Salary, Housing, God’s Purpose for Wealth…
- The Pastor: Overwhelmed, Overworked and Underpaid.
- Community Outreach, Collaboration, and Networking.
- Raising a New Generation of (Godly) Preachers.
- Strategically Thinking/Proffering Solutions/Prophetic Activation.
Rebuild Capacity; Re-Define Vision, Mission & Great Commission
Stay Legal (Inc., EIN, Bylaws, 501(c)(3), 990-EZ, 1099, W-2, etc.)
Better Handle Issues of Divorce, Adultery, Pornography, Scandals…
Minister Deliverance/Inner Healing to Pastors and their Family
Minister to Emotional & Spiritual Needs of Pastors and their families.
Better Engage in Social/Economic/Political Matters for the Glory of God
Know Your Calling/Occupy Your Place of Influence/Make a Difference